Friday, September 18, 2009

Beardyman + POTSZZZ

Two different projects in one post. Talk about CRAMMING a lot of information into your brains!!! Anyways, a while back I posted some images I came up with for a new t-shirt for the British beatboxer Beardyman. Here you can see the finished product, which I received in the mail today! I love how bright it is and I cannot wait to wear it.

Then, I've got pictures of 8 different flower pots I painted for a commission. My friend just had a baby girl named Violet, so he grew violets and wanted to give them as presents to all the people who were helpful during the whole child-birthing process, if ya know what I mean. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. He wanted them all to look related, but different.
Here's what I came up with:








No comments: