Saturday, October 23, 2010

Personal Work

My updates here haven't been as frequent as usual, so I apologize to the people out there who check out my blog. I just finished moving and am about to go on an amazing trip to Italy, which has been a dream of mine for a long time now! I can't even imagine that I am about to see artwork in person that I have been studying for years in art history! I'm excited because I feel like this trip might revitalize me as an artist, I've been feeling a little out of it recently and I think this is just what I need.

I won't be gone long, but I wanted to leave you with two pieces I just completed for myself. Magic mole I am actually turning into my next promotion card - I think it is simple and iconic and good for something like that. The other was inspired one night when I was driving home and it was raining...the lighting was interesting and I just wanted to capture that.

Anyways, I am taking a sketchbook with me so I will be sure to post up some of my drawings once I'm back! See you all soon!


No comments: