Saturday, November 28, 2009

SPACE HELL

I was recently asked to contribute a piece to a themed show called SPACE HELL that is going to be at the L'Keg Gallery in Los Angeles. Although I've done space-related artwork for my dad before (an aerospace engineer) - I never really did space fantasy art, so I was pretty excited to give it a try. In the end I came up with a robo/mayan/alien from hell. Perhaps not a typical space fantasy piece...but what can I say?

In other news, mine and Ahu Sulker's newspaper EGG ON BREAD is almost near completion and hopefully will be sent off to the printers within a week. Thank you again to all of you who contributed and made this possible! I don't think you will be dissapointed with the outcome. I will make copies available via my online store once I receive them, so keep your eyes posted.




No comments: