Thursday, April 9, 2009

Killed Ideas

I was a bit slow at posting this - but oh well. I was contacted by an agency in LA that is producing a book of "Killed Ideas". They asked me to submit any work that never made it to publication - so this piece i did as a sketch for Baltimore Magazine, but they ended up going with another idea (which will post - once it is published). I preferred this idea out of the two.

I will find out soon whether my piece made it through the selection process for the final book.

Currently working on a lot of new t shirt graphics for a new client! I will post them once I've got a lot done.

3 comments:

Jess Ruliffson said...

these are awesome!

blablablog said...

The Lyric Opera House did not close. The Baltimore Opera Company did. The Lyric will continue to host events, etc.

Ana Benaroya said...

oh thanks for clarifying Mad Dad. Still, very sad.